Fabric Face Mask Kids -Planes (Fundraiser Collection)
- Made in Altona, Melbourne.
- Double Layer Fabric
- Recommended to wash before use.
- There is an opening to allow filters to be inserted.
- Suitable for a narrow face
- Centre 14cmH Width 14cm
- Style suits kids under 10 generally
Please note: The producers are unable to medically confirm the effectiveness of a fabric mask against Covid-19 or other viruses.
NOTE: Face masks can not be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
Our supplier, Diane, donates 100% of all sales to her charity Fundraising Tanzania.
Diane spends one month every year in Tanzania volunteering as a nurse. She sponsors children from the Ekica school and facilitates many others in Australia & New Zealand to sponsor children.