Trademark Exposed Gear Clock
Clean, sophisticated, and modern, this beautifully crafted wall clock puts the popular in mechanics. The industrial look provides a neutral aesthetic, while the visible inner mechanisms and cut out details provide visual interest. The frame is made of pure metal with a clean finish and the clock face is hand-carved from solid wood. This clock has an exposed gear movement; thus, you can view the inner workings of the clock. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands. Thick, high grade piece of glass protects the metal clock face & design of the cogs. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
A stunning way to tell the time, this wall clock is a feature piece for anywhere in the home where time and place are key.
- Measurements D80x9cm
- Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- Industrial worn, rusted metal finish
- Modern look with Arabic Numbers
- Takes 3 AA batteries not included
- Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- Great statement piece, bringing life to bare spaces and walls