World Atlas Black Exposed Gear Clock
Clean, natural and modern, this beautifully crafted wall clock lends itself to the country living while putting the popular in mechanics. The frame is made of pure metal that contrasts perfectly with the solid wooden board that features a map of the world and the necessary increments of time. Traditional yet modern. The unpolished look provides a neutral aesthetic, while the visible inner mechanisms and cut out details provide visual interest.This clock has an exposed gear movement; thus you are able to view the inner workings of the clock. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands. A stunning way to tell the time, this wall clock is a feature piece for anywhere in the home where time and place are key.
- Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- Modern, sleek cover made from wrought iron
- Large Numbers with just the necessary increments of time
- Takes 3 AA batteries not included
- Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- Great statement piece, bringing life to bare spaces and walls